Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

shaylah - Holiday reading report

Holiday reading report

During the holidays we had a task set for us, we had to read 3 novels and do an activity on them.

I read the book Panicular Pumpkin Thief. This book is set in New Mouse City and I wanted to dress up as one of the characters in the story. So I dressed up as Hercules for my activity because he had a very hard part in the story.

I didn't get to post any of the photos on line because I had no internet at my house so I didn't get to put them up.  I read 6 novels and they were Panicular Pumpkin Thief , Save The White Whale, Runaway Princess,  Trip To Niagara Falls, Run Chicken Run, and 50 Meter Tree House.

I think doing this reading activity was really fun and I had fun doing the activity because I got to go to lots of places and do the photos with my sister. My family helped me do the props , after all of that we went out and tried to make some of the stuff they made but it was to hard I still had fun making a big mess in the kitchen with my mum though.  I think this is the most coolest holidays I've ever had.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.