Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

My Family Ritual

My Family Ritual


My family Ritual is when we have bacon and eggs for breakfast we always do it on saturdays and sometimes sundays, thats only if my dad doesn't eat all of the bacon and not the eggs other why we can make pancakes. When we make bacon and eggs i’m always in charge of doing the bacon, normally I always burn the first one because I have people tugging at me asking for one. But as always you have to wait for the  end. Now this is what my family ritual is.

This family ritual represents what my family do every weekend and we like doing it because its really the only time we get alone or together because we have eachother going to school or pre school and then we have people at home looking after my sisters . So we like making a day to have for ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.