Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Famous/Important person Maie Pa Ariki


This is my famous person. Her name is Marie pa Ariki, She is the leader of leadership for woman. She is also a very confident speaker, she likes to stand up for woman Her famous speech/quote is     Women should be respected by others not just put down because they look different then you, or because you think they are weak because think again they are actually capable of more things then you think, So think twice about treating a woman differently then you should ever be treated. Marie Pa Ariki is also the queen of Cook Island. 
I did some reserch on her using safe search and BOOLEN search that also helped me I used keyword such as " Famous people in Cook Island?" or " The king and queen of Cook Island " and then it came up with her so I go her name and I searched up photos of her. I was also takign notes about her 
(Only the Important ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.