Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Worst mistake I have ever done

My worst mistake

The worst mistake I have ever done was when I was playing netball with my friends and then I accidently missed the ball and then I tried to run and grab the ball but my fingers slipped off it and then the ball went over the fence.

So then we went over to the to our neighbors and then the ball went through the window and then I, went to go and grab it but the man was standing there with the ball. I thought he was going to yell at us because he looked sad but angry at the same time so we didn't know what to do me and my friends were so scared and afraid that we was going to yell at us for breaking his widow .

But all he said was to “ i'm disappointed that you broke my window! ” “ But I need some work done around here so can you clean it up and that will be the replacement of my new window.

After that day when we were done my mum came out but the man kept his promise to us that if we did a little bit extra then he wouldn't tell my mum.So that was the worst mistake I've ever done.

So from now on I make sure that I can reach the ball or that we do not play with balls around the window. Even though we broke something we still had fun even though we were cleaning up.

Shaylah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.