Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

I am Poem From Kiwi can

I am faithful and Encouraging
I wonder what the world would be like in the future
I see pupils learning at their best
I want to go back to Maku’e
I hear people discussing their ideas
I am Faithful and Encouraging
I pretend to be a singer during school
I feel happy and truthful
I touch the keyboard of my netbook
I worry when my family goes to hospital
I cry when I attend a tangi
I am Faithful and Encouraging
I understand the meaning of life
I say “ Don't give up on something you want to achieve”
I dream to go far in my life
I try being respectful to others
I hope that nothing will happen to my family
I wait until I am needed
I am Faithful and Encouraging

I did this poem at kiwi can, I was selected to say my poem in front of the class, I was nervous and all but I did it also they recorded me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi shaylah its shailah your friend i like your the poem its very nice it reminds me of lots of things and to be nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Shaylah
    I really enjoyed reading your poem.I love how it was all positive but I think you should make sure that it make's sense.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.